Update 1 of 4 -- > Another ArtSlant Showcase Award
Update 2 of 4 -- > Crowded by Beauty exhibition at McGuire Real Estate Gallery, Berkeley
Update 3 of 4 -- > Literature and Art
My painting, Arabesque
, inspired by the novel The Know World
(Edward P. Jones) is being exhibited at Literature and Art
show at Berkeley Central Passage.
This show focuses on how Literature and Art are often combined and through the combination enhance each other. This show brings to the public a much broader view of art and literature than most people have though about and begins at the time the Book Fair comes to downtown Berkeley, CA.
Update 4 of 4 -- > Three Paintings Published by OWR
– 5th 2016 ArtSlant Showcase Award Winner for "The March of Time”
– 6th 2015 ArtSlant Showcase Award Winner for “Crow”
– 3rd 2015 ArtSlant Showcase Award Winner for “Niobe”
– “Ink Drawing Night City 3” and “July Meteors” – Shark Reef Magazine, Winter 2015
– “Surveying” and “Wildflowers” – Pomona Valley Review, Issue 8, May 2014
– Literature and Art, Berkeley Central Arts Passage, Jun-Sep, 2016
– Crowded by Beauty, McGuire Real Estate Gallery, Jun-Oct, 2016
– Life with Pets and Animals, Expressions Gallery, Apr-Jul, 2016
– Into the Future, Expressions Gallery, Jan-Apr, 2016
– Our Challenged Planet, Berkeley Central Arts Passage Gallery, Nov 2015-Feb 2016
– Does Color Matter?, Expressions Gallery, Oct 2015-Jan 2016
– The Left Coast, Marin Society of Artists, Sep-Oct, 2015
Full Artist Statement and Curriculum Vitae (30 June 2016) in PDF format available for download.